Increase your online revenue with flexible ACH payment option
Having a credit card solution does not give the flexibility to the merchant to collect the payment from all customers. For many merchants, this can be a missed revenue opportunity. If you are selling your product or services to the USA market, HighRisk Gateways offers an alternative of credit card payments i.e. flexible and secure ACH Payment Processing solution. Providing multiple payment options at the time of checkout ensures that your online business can survive all potential customers who are willing to use your product or services, regardless of their preferred payment option.
We provide weekly or twice a week settlement and full transaction tracking from our backend Interface. Diversify your payments and expand your market with ACH payment solution.
Increase your online sales volume and global reaches by accepting ACH payments online from your customer base in the USA. ACH solution is a common solution for the USA and most of the customers are aware of the same, So you may accept the payment with no hassle.
Benefits of ACH Payment Processing
- Offer additional payment acceptance options to convert more sales
- Provide an alternative of credit cards to customers
- Reduce the risks ratio common to accepting physical checks
- Protect the credit rating of your business
- Shorten check payment acceptance period
- Access processing reporting to rectify payment errors in nearly real time.
How do ACH payments work?
- The customer makes a request to send money to a merchant, and ask for authorization for the same;
- Merchant authorizes the request and provides written, digital or verbal authorization of the payment (including ‘terms and conditions’ for the customer to accept) in order to make the payment.
- The customer lodges their payment via the ACH (Automated Clearing House) network, which sends the money to the RDFI (Receiving Depository Financial Institution) for processing of the check payments.
- The merchant receives their funds and provides the goods or services to the customers.
Have More Questions?
Contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 011-39595940 and our happiness officer will assist you further. You can directly apply by filling the online application form.